She will not grow old.Testimony of Mrs. Georgia Samartzi, AthensA lady I know, Aikaterini, when she was 24-25 years old, the doctors had told her definitively: “You have a very serious gynecological problem and you will never be able to have children.” In 1986, she went to the Saint and said to him: "Elder, I have decided, I will adopt a child. To have him, to take care of me in my old age... "You know, if you grow old, You will never grow old. This woman, when she told me, wondered: "Why should I grow old? I will always be young? It seems that I will never fall.." She did not understand what the Saint saw with his prophetic gift.Ekaterini, in 2017, at the age of 56, was killed in a car accident. This happened 31 whole years after her visit to the Holy.Bibliography. The Holy Porphyrios the Prophet.Testimonies.Publications.Agios Paulites Holy Cell of Saints Theodores Mount Athos.https://apantaortodoxias.blogspot.com/2026/08/she-will-not-grow-old.html
ΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΕΝΟ ΣΤΟΝ ΚΥΡΙΟ ΜΑΣ ΙΗΣΟΥ ΧΡΙΣΤΟ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΥΠΕΡΑΓΙΑ ΘΕΟΤΟΚΟ
Σελίδες
▼

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου